tiki tours Waiver
must be REVIEWED by all parties prior to boarding
Copyright 2013. Tiki Tours, LLC. All rights reserved.
SAFETY IS THE #1 PRIORITY - so it is important that ALL participants review and understand the following rules and conditions.
TIKI TOURS - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Children under the age of 12 must wear a life jacket at all times while on the TIKI TIME PONTOON. Adult life jackets are provided and wearing one is always recommended but not required for passengers over 12.
- The "Captain's Word is the Law" - For the safety of all passengers, please listen and follow all directions given by the Captain.
- Any passenger acting in a dangerous, disorderly or disruptive manner may be asked to leave the vessel by the Captain and will not be refunded any payments.
- If you are 21 or over, please feel free to BYOB but please drink responsibly and have a designated driver. (Bring ID for necessary proof of age.)
- For your safety and comfort please remember to bring sun block, sunglasses, hats and towels.
- No pets are permitted on the vessel.
- ALL passengers must arrive at the Tiki Tours dock and be ready to board a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Late arrival could result in a missed cruise and loss of non-refundable payment.
- Please review the liability waiver which can be found in the RED LINK BOX below. BY CLICKING ACCEPT ON THE BOOKING PAGE ALL PARTIES AGREE TO ALL TERMS AS OUTLINED ON THE WAIVER.
- Payments are due in full at time of booking and are non-refundable
- Late arrivals and/or no shows will result in loss of non-refundable tour payment.
- If Tiki Tours or the Captain has to cancel the tour due to inclement weather, mechanical issues or any other reason, then your tour will be rescheduled at the next available date/time that is convenient for all parties. If the tour cannot be rescheduled, then you will be refunded in full for the tour amount.
- If the weather changes while on the tour and lightning begins, we are required to go back in for your safety. Depending on the time of the tour that was lost, rescheduling is an option if more than half of your tour was cut short.
- Tipping is optional and not included in the ticket price. However if you feel your Captain and Crew did an exceptional job, gratuities are welcome. Tips received are shared equally between your tour Captain and Crew.
To view or print Terms & Conditions - please click below for PDF file.